Custom Facebook Feed
Display a completely customizable, responsive and search engine crawlable version of your Facebook feed on your website. Completely match the look and feel of the site with tons of customization options!
- Completely Customizable – By default the Facebook feed will adopt the style of your website, but can be completely customized to look however you like – with tons of styling and customization options!
- Facebook feed content is crawlable by search engines adding SEO value to your site – other Facebook plugins embed the feed using iframes which are not crawlable
- Completely responsive and mobile optimized – layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width
- Display feeds from multiple different Facebook pages/groups and use the shortcode to embed them into a page, post or widget anywhere on your site
- Show events from your Facebook feed with name, date/time, location and description
- Add your own custom CSS
- Caching means that your Facebook posts load lightning fast. Set your own caching time – check for new posts on Facebook every few seconds, minutes, hours or days. You decide.
- Super simple to set up. Just enter your Facebook page ID and you’re done.
- Show and hide certain parts of each Facebook post
- Show or hide the Facebook profile picture and name of the author above each post
- Display Facebook posts by just the page owner, everyone who posts on your Facebook page, or only other people
- Control the width, height, padding and background color of your Facebook feed
- Customize the size, weight and color of text
- Choose to set a background color and rounded corners on your Facebook posts
- Supports Facebook tags – creates links when using the @ symbol to tag people in your Facebook posts
- Automatically links hashtags used in posts to the hashtag page on Facebook
- Select the number of Facebook posts to display
- Select from a range of date formats or enter your own
- Use your own custom link text in place of the defaults
- Use the shortcode options to style multiple Facebook feeds in completely different ways
- Set a maximum character length for both the text and descriptions of your Facebook posts
- Create a customizable header with a range of icons for your Custom Facebook Feed
- Localization/i18n support to allow every part of the feed to be displayed in your language
- Increase social engagement between you and your users, customers, fans or group members
- Save time by using the Custom Facebook Feed to generate dynamic, search engine crawlable content on your website
- Get more likes by displaying your Facebook content directly on your site
- Improve your SEO as all of that quality keyword-rich Facebook content from posts and comments is directly embedded into your website
- Display your Facebook content your way to perfectly match your website’s style
- The plugin is updated regularly with new features, bug-fixes and Facebook API changes
- Support is quick and effective
- We’re dedicated to providing the most customizable, robust and well supported Facebook feed plugin in the world!
- Install the Custom Facebook Feed either via the WordPress plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your web server (in the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the ‘Facebook Feed’ settings page to configure your feed.
- Use the shortcode
[custom-facebook-feed]in your page, post or widget to display your feed.
- You can display multiple feeds of different Facebook pages by specifying a Page ID directly in the shortcode:
[custom-facebook-feed id=smashballoon num=5].