A simple image widget that uses the native WordPress media manager to add image widgets to your site.
- MU Compatible
- Handles image resizing and alignment
- Link the image
- Title and Description
- Very versatile. All fields are optional.
- Upload, link to external image, or select an image from your media collection using the built in thickbox browser.
- Supports override of template so that you can override the template for your theme!
- Brazilian Portuguese
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
- Activate the Image Widget plugin and a subpage for the plugin will appear in your Manage menu.
- Go to the Appearance > Widget page and place the widget in your sidebar in the Design