Display the Instagram photo feed of any non-private Instagram account.
- Super simple to set up
- Completely responsive and mobile ready – layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width
- Completely customizable – Customize the width, height, number of photos, number of columns, image size, background color, image spacing and more!
- Display multiple Instagram feeds on the same page or on different pages throughout your site
- Use the built-in shortcode options to completely customize each of your Instagram feeds
- Display thumbnail, medium or full-size photos from your Instagram feed
- Infinitely load more of your Instagram photos with the ‘Load More’ button
- Display your Instagram photos chronologically or in random order
- Increase your Instagram followers by displaying your Instagram content on your website
- Save time and increase efficiency by only posting your photos to Instagram and automatically displaying them on your website
“Great instagram plugin & support – Was looking for a plugin that gave me control over how it displayed (specifically, 3-columns). This plugin did the trick quite nicely! And when I had a minor issue with obtaining the code I needed from Instagram to get it working, a quick email to support at smash balloon was replied to within hours. Good plugin, good support!” – olivmich
- Install the Instagram plugin either via the WordPress plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your web server (in the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the ‘Instagram Feed’ settings page to configure your Instagram feed.
- Use the shortcode
[instagram-feed]in your page, post or widget to display your photos.
- You can display multiple Instagram feeds by using shortcode options, for example:
[instagram-feed id=YOUR_USER_ID_HERE cols=3 width=50 widthunit=%]