Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions
This plugin is a ‘One Click’ WordPress Database Cleaner / Optimizer.
- Deletes redundant revisions of posts and pages (you optionally can keep an ‘x’-amount of the most recent revisions)
- Deletes trashed posts, pages and comments (optional)
- Deletes spammed comments (optional)
- Deletes unused tags (optional)
- Deletes ‘orphan postmeta items’
- Deletes ‘expired transients’
- Optimizes the database tables (optionally you can exclude certain tables from optimization)
- Creates a log file of the optimizations (optional)
- Optimization can be scheduled to automatically run once hourly, twice daily, once daily or once weekly at a specific time (optional)
- ‘Optimize DB (1 click)’ link in the admin bar (optional)
You can find the settings page in the WP Admin Panel » Settings » Optimize DB Options.
Starting the Optimization
You can start the Optimization in the WP Admin Panel » Tools » Optimize Database. Note: if you use the Scheduler the Optimization will run automatically!
- Upload the Plugin to the
- Activate the plugin in the WP Admin Panel » Plugins
- Change the settings (if needed) in the WP Admin Panel » Settings » Optimize DB Options.