P3 (Plugin Performance Profiler)
This plugin creates a profile of your WordPress site’s plugins’ performance by measuring their impact on your site’s load time. Often times, WordPress sites load slowly because of poorly configured plugins or because there are so many of them. By using the P3 plugin, you can narrow down anything causing slowness on your site.
This plugin uses the canvas element for drawing charts and requires requires Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, or IE9 or later. This plugin will not work in IE8 or lower.
- Log into your WordPress admin
- Click Plugins
- Click Add New
- Search for P3
- Click Install Now under “P3 (Plugin Performance Profiler)”
- Activate the plugin
- Download the plugin
- Extract the contents of the zip file
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the wp-content/plugins/ folder of your WordPress installation
- Then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.