Adds a PayPal donation shortcode and sidebar Widget to WordPress. The options menu lets you setup you PayPal ID and a few other optional settings.
You can choose which donation button you want to use or if you want to use your own button.
You can also set an optional default purpose and reference which can be overridden on each inserted instance with the shortcode options or in the Widget settings. There is also options available for currency, localization of the button, custom payment page style and the return page.
In the Appearance -> Widgets you’ll find the PayPal Donations widget. After adding it to your sidebar you can enter a title for the Widget, some descriptive text that will appear above the button and specify an optional purpose and reference for the donation button to override the default settings.
Insert the button in your pages or posts with this shortcode
Which is the simplest option, and uses all default and optional settings. If you want to make a specific button for a specific purpose you can add additional options. Example:
[paypal-donation purpose="Spline Importer" reference="3D Plugins"]
This donation plugin generates valid XHTML Transitional and Strict code.
- Upload the ‘paypal-donations’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings -> PayPal Donations and start entering your info.
- Deactivate PayPal Donations in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After Deactivation a ‘Delete’ link appears below the plugin name, follow the link and confim with ‘Yes, Delete these files’.
- This will delete all the plugin files from the server as well as erasing all options the plugin has stored in the database.