Search and Replace
A simple search for find strings in your database and replace the string. You can search in ID, post-content, GUID, titel, excerpt, meta-data, comments, comment-author, comment-e-mail, comment-url, tags/categories and categories-description. It is possible to replace the user-ID in all tables and the user-login.
- WordPress version 3.0 and later (tested at 3.5-Beta2 and 3.3.2)
- Unpack the download-package
- Upload search-and-replace folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Got to Tools -> Search/Replace