WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart
WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart allows you to add an ‘Add to Cart’ button for your product on any posts or pages. This simple shopping cart plugin lets you sell products and services directly from your own wordpress site and turns your WP blog into an ecommerce site.
It also allows you to add/display the shopping cart on any post or page or sidebar easily. The shopping cart shows the user what they currently have in the cart and allows them to change quantity or remove the items.
ou will be able to create products by using shortcodes dynamically.
The shopping cart output will be responsive if you are using it with a responsive theme.
It can be easily integrated with the NextGen Photo Gallery plugin to accommodate the selling of photographs from your gallery.
This plugin is a lightweight solution (with minimal number of lines of code and minimal options) so it doesn’t slow down your site.
WP simple Paypal Cart Plugin, interfaces with the Paypal sandbox to allow for testing.
- Easily create “add to cart” button with options if needed (price, shipping, options variations). The cart’s shortcode can be displayed on posts or pages.
- Use a function to add dynamic “add to cart” button directly in your theme.
- Minimal number of configuration items to keep the plugin lightweight.
- Sell any kind of tangible products from your site.
- Ability to sell services from your your site.
- Sell any type of media file that you upload to your WordPress site. For example: you can sell ebooks (PDF), music files (MP3), audio files, videos, photos, images etc.
- Your customers will automatically get an email with the media file that they paid for.
- Show a nicely formatted product display box on the fly using a simple shortcode.
- You can use Paypal sandbox to do testing if needed (before you go live).
- Collect special instructions from your customers on the PayPal checkout page.
- The orders menu will show you all the orders that you have received from your site.
- Ability to configure an email that will get sent to your buyers after they purchase your product.
- Ability to configure a sale notification email that gets sent to the site admin when a customer purchase your item(s).
- Ability to configure discount coupons. Offer special discounts on your store/shop.
- You can create coupons and give to your customers. When they use coupons during the checkout they will receive a discount.
- Create discount coupons with an expiry date. The coupon code automatically expires after the date you set.
- Compatible with WordPress Multi-site Installation.
- Ability to specify SKU (item number) for each of your products in the shortcode.
- Ability to customize the add to cart button image and use a custom image for your purchase buttons.
- Track coupons with the order to see which customer used which coupon code.
- Ability to add a compact shopping cart to your site using a shortcode.
- Ability to show shopping cart with product image thumbnails.
- Ability to use a custom checkout page style.
- Ability to open checkout page in a new browser tab/window.
- Works nicely with responsive WordPress themes.
- Can be translated into any language.
- and more…
- Unzip and Upload the folder ‘wordpress-paypal-shopping-cart’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings and configure the options (for example: your email, Shopping Cart name, Return URL etc.)
- Use the trigger text to add a product to a post or page where you want it to appear.