WP Maintenance Mode
Add a maintenance page to your blog that lets visitors know your blog is down for maintenance, or add a coming soon page for a new website. User with admin rights gets full access to the blog including the front end.
Activate the plugin and your blog is in maintenance-mode, works and only registered users with enough rights can see the front end. You can use a date with a countdown timer for visitor information or set a value and unit for information. Also works with WordPress Multisite installs (each blog from the network has it’s own maintenance settings).
- Fully customizable (change colors, texts and backgrounds);
- Subscription form (export emails to .csv file);
- Countdown timer (remaining time);
- Contact form (receive emails from visitors);
- Coming soon page;
- Landing page templates;
- WordPress multisite;
- Responsive design;
- Social media icons;
- Works with any WordPress theme;
- SEO options;
- Exclude URLs from maintenance.
- Unpack the download package
- Upload all files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, include folders
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to
Settingspage, where you can change what settings you need (pay attention to Exclude option!)